8.23.2013

#The last test

Hi everybody

I’m finally writing from Greenland, a new adventure before the challenge at the South Pole.

My intention is training myself and get more experience in similar conditions that I am going to find at the Antarctica. Because of that  I have to try all the materials, the weight I will carry on, the clothes I must to wear and, most of all,  to find the way overcoming all the different obstacles that I could find like clefts, thaw, rivers, lakes, cold, hurricane winds, snow, adverse conditions…

For all of that I have the great help of the Norwegian explorer Bengt Rotmo, who will guide me during this training which will last 25 days.

I will tell you all the news during this experience in this blog or my personal sites in Twitter and Facebook. Also in this direction: http://www.ousland.no/blog/

Bye!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario